If you’re at Red Hat Summit, you might want to come by the Atomic Pod in Community Central and see the Sub-Atomic Cluster. More usefully, we’ll be having a series of live demos by various contributors to the Atomic suite of projects, including:
- Tuesday, 12:45pm: Using Cockpit to manage Kubernetes and Registry with Stef Walter and Peter Volpe
- Tuesday, 4:45pm: Fully automated configure of Kubernetes with Ansible, Jamie Duncan
- Tuesday, 6:00pm: Atomic Scan with Dan Walsh
- Wednesday, 12:15pm: Container Security Tools with Mrunal Patel
- Wednesday, 6:00pm: Atomic Scan with Dan Walsh
- Thursday, 11:00am: Building Multi-container Apps with Dusty Mabe
The Atomic Pod is in Community Central on the main expo floor, right next to the OpenShift Corner.
We will be attempting to schedule additional demonstrations as folks become available, so check back on this page for more.