Coming to Red Hat Summit? Project Atomic will be there! We will have multiple sessions plus demonstrations at the booth in Community Central. Click through for details.
Key sessions include:
- Container Linux And Red Hat: the Road Ahead, where you’ll hear what’s planned for CoreOS Container Linux and Red Hat Atomic.
- Atomic BOF, where we’ll discuss the upcoming changes and introduce some new projects.
- A great workshop on Containerizing Applications, which will be given three times by Fedora Atomic project contributors.
- Next-Generation Tools for Container Tech, covering Buildah, CRI-O, and more.
- Tons of other talks on Atomic, OpenShift and containers.
We will also have a set of live demonstrations running in our
pod in Community Central on the show floor. This includes demos by Atomic contributors and maintainers from other container projects. Here’s a schedule:
|Tuesday May 8||12:15||Running VMs on OpenShift||Fabian Deutsch & Ryan Hallisey|
|12:45:00||Operator-based Atomic Host upgrades||Colin Walters|
|4:15||Using Podman and Buildah||Dan Walsh|
|4:45||Using Fedora Atomic Host with Auto-Scaling Groups on AWS||David Duncan, AWS|
|5:15||Running and Persisting VMs on Openshift||Adam Litke|
|Wednesday May 9||11:15||Using Podman and Buildah||Dan Walsh|
|12:15||Running VMs on OpenShift||Ryan Hallisey|
|4:45||Operator-based Atomic Host upgrades||Colin Walters|
|Thursday May 10||11:45||Using Fedora Atomic Host with Auto-Scaling Groups on AWS||David Duncan, AWS|
|12:15||Provisioning Fedora with Ignition||Derek Gonyeo|
See you at Red Hat Summit!